The waterproof, anti-sweat formula of this brow gel and you can easily remove it with makeup wipes; With the highly pigmented, creamy texture makes a good extension. No need to worry about clumped or dry.
How to use:
1. With Our Eyeliner Brush Drawing The Tailend Of The Cat Eye. The Tail Should Alia With The Lower Lash Line And Extend Out, creating A Symmetrical Look.
2. Starting From The Center Of The Lash Line, draw A straight Line Outward Until Meets The Tip Of The Taillights is The Outline Of Your Cat Eye.
3. Line From The Center Of The Upper Lash Line To The Inner Corner.
4. Fill in The Entire Area Between The Top line And The Tail Line To Complete The Look.
1. Draw Upper And Lower Contours Of Eyebrows From The Inner Corner To The Outside.
2. Fill in The Gaps in The Eyebrows, working Outward From The Inner Corner.
3. With Our Eyebrows Brush, working Outward From The Inner Corner.